Thai Women Top 4 Ancient Beauty Secrets Revealed!!
Have you ever wonder why most of the Thai women have beautiful and fine skin? They’re not born to have that kind of finest skin, but they’re traditionally taught to from generation to generation.
Thai women are known for their shiny hair and seemingly ageless skin. Their secret? It just not lies to their genes but also the fact that most women have their own traditional method of taking care of their skin.
Here’s the list of their Anti-aging ancient beauty secrets you can discover to have a radiant skin just like them!
- Using Turmeric
Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components.
Whether consumed or slathered onto your skin, Turmeric is a major part of the Thai beauty routine. Although wearing sunscreen can help protect against Sun damage, Turmeric was shown to prevent many of the adverse effects of exposure to ultraviolet B radiation. It can also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow.
Thailand brides have long used Turmeric as a head-to-toe body scrub and face mask to brighten skin before their weddings. It helps reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone. It can also diminish skin wrinkles.
No wonder why I’ve seen many of the Thai women have still youthful glowing skin despite of their age. Their number one secret has just revealed!
- Contains fresh turmeric, vitamin E extracted from A.H.A vegetables.The fruit helps moisturizer the skin.
- Herbal Cream Skin Care Skin condition, acne, freckles on the face. Pores Removes wrinkles, wrinkles, skin and adjust the balance of the skin.Reduce it on the face and prevent acne inflammation.Reduce blockage of fat under the skin.
- Apply before sleep after washing face damp enough not to dry. Apply a thin cream and gently massage over the face. Herb is an herbal cream. Natural extracts 100% safe for skin.
- No side effects, no allergic reaction. Do not make stripping or thinning can be normal sun.
2. Using Tamarind
If you wonder why most Thai women are slim, here’s their secret. TAMARIND!
Some of the best benefits of Tamarind can offer is the weight loss, protection against cancer, and improved digestive health. Packed with assorted vitamins such as Vitamin C, anti-oxidants including carotene and minerals, such as magnesium and potassium, this mushy fruit is a storehouse of nutrients.
When applied to the skin, it can effectively whiten your skin. It can also fade acne scars and reduce uneven skin tone.
- Decrease mark occurrence of the skin the mark becomes dull encourage building cell new fast go up.
- Make the skin is young decrease a trace wrinkle alkaline black dot decrease pimple occurrence be vague make white go up has the natural mannerly.
- Suitable for All Skin Types
3. Using Lemongrass
Thai people like using lemongrass when cooking because of its rich aroma. It is also admired by Thai women due to its benefits for health and beauty.
Lemongrass helps in cleansing and flushing harmful toxic wastes out of the body, as a result of its diuretic properties. The diuretic effect of lemongrass helps in increasing the quantity and frequency of urination, which helps in maintaining digestive health, eliminating accumulated fats, and assisting in maintaining a clean system.
- TASTING NOTES – Refreshing and clean with a lemony sweetness. An invigorating citrus indulgence.
- INGREDIENTS – Lemongrass & Bay Leaf
- PYRAMID TEABAGS – 50 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf lemongrass herbal tea.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – 100% organic tea and fair trade with compostable pyramid tea bags.
- CAFFEINE FREE – Naturally caffeine free4. Pandan leavesThai people like using pandan leaves when cooking or baking cakes due to its nice scent which can hanker your appetite.
Pandan leaves have a lot of health benefits and they contain different kinds of nutrients. One of the health benefits of pandan leaves is to reduce high blood pressure or hypertension. It is also anti-cancer and can counteract the effect of toxins and inhibits cancer cell development in our body.
Pandan leaves have also potential benefits for our skin. It is one of the best treatments for sun burns, annoying acne and pore, and can also prevent from premature aging. It helps remove the dead cells of our skin and regenerate it with new cell immediately.
Pandan leaves contain many vitamins such as vitamin B3, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and vitamin D that can give you a tons of benefits. Consuming pandan by eating, drinking, or anything will help you to have a healthy face skin from the inside.
Try all of these top beauty secrets of Thai women and see a big difference in the tone and texture of your skin.